Our evolving and varied workload means we are always interested in talking to science and business professionals. We often have surprising skill/knowledge requirements so get in touch if you want to find out more about opportunities.
We are currently looking to expand our team of consultants and are therefore looking to recruit and train two engineering graduates.
When suitably trained the Oxford based graduate consultants will be required to undertake the following:
- Identify hazards and fault sequences in complex high hazard engineering systems
- Undertake probabilistic risk assessments using fault tree software
- Write evidence-based arguments justifying the safety of complex high hazard equipment
- Prepare high quality written documents that stand up to peer review
- Present documents / arguments / justifications to various committees for scrutiny
- Assess the merits of various engineered risk reduction solutions
Successful candidates will:
- Have an Engineering degree (min 2:i)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be familiar with the MS Office Suite of software
- Have an excellent understanding of how engineered systems work
- Be a self-starter and have an interest in business development
Much of the work we do requires security clearance, either Security Check (SC) or Developed Vetting (DV). For this reason, candidates will need to be British Nationals and have resided in the UK for at least 5 years. Unfortunately Dual Citizens are unlikely to be granted security clearance by our clients.
Oxford is a vibrant city with world-class museums, music, theatre and art – all set the middle of stunning historic buildings.
It also has green spaces where you can escape the bustle, watch the cricket in the University Parks or try punting on the river.