The safe operation of nuclear facilities requires ongoing review of hazard control measures to ensure the risks remain as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP). This usually entails a periodic review of Safety (PRS) and constant consideration of further risk reduction measures.
OX2 Consulting can undertake the following:
- ALARP justifications (including maintenance of an ALARP register)
- Periodic reviews of safety
- Safety case on a page
- Facility emergency response plan
- REPPIR arrangements
- Safety case training
In addition to providing support to operators, OX2 Consulting can enhance the licensee’s governance arrangements by providing support to all governance activities.
This may include:
- Support to the Nuclear Safety Committee (NSC)
- Peer review
- Independent Nuclear Safety Assessment (INSA)
- Licence condition compliance assessment
- Regulator engagement
- Intervention planning